Buy a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System
and Grow Food
Friends, it is time for us to say goodbye. As of today, December 7, 2022, we will no longer be offering Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems for sale. After 15 years of providing our technology and training, Colle and Phyllis Davis are moving on to other projects.
If you, your group, or company would like to buy our company to build or sell unlimited numbers of Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems, please contact us, and we will send you a copy of our Offering Document.
Please contact Colle Davis, EMAIL, or call him at 804-467-1536 EST. If you own a Portable Farm and need to speak to Colle in the future, please use this EMAIL.
Happy Holidays to you and your family. May 2023 be filled with joy, love, good health, and prosperity.
Thank you all for being a part of the Portable Farms® Family since 2008.
Colle and Phyllis Davis
Learn more about how to enroll in our online course.
Learn what is in a Portable Farms® Kit and what is NOT in a Portable Farms Kit by filling out form on side panel.
Aquaponics for Beginners
– By Colle and Phyllis Davis
There are literally millions of pages on the Internet about the topic of aquaponics.
JOIN THE PORTABLE FARMS FAMILY.
To find out what is IN the Portable Farms® Kit and what is NOT in the Portable Farms® Kit , please request the FREE AND INSTANTANEOUS PRICE LIST (second box on top panel on every page of this website).
You may pay with PayPal, Major Credit Cards and Wire Transfers. If you’d prefer, you may call us to give us your credit number over the phone: 800-906-0256 OR 800-952-6224. We also accept checks, wire transfers and money orders.
Click PayPal Button (below) to pay with PayPal OR to pay with major credit or debit cards.
In addition to the our aquaponic’s course (which which includes a Portable Farms® Kit) here is the full cost breakdown of a backyard aquaponics system: READ ON . . .
- Greenhouse: Must be able to keep the interior temperature between 40 and 104° F. The costs are dependent on your choice of design
- Wooden or concrete floor/slab – from $100 to $300
- Insulated stem wall to set the greenhouse on top of for more height – 2×4’s and plywood – $250 to $350
- Fish tank – sometimes known of as a livestock watering trough – $150
- Lumber for the Grow Tray – 2×4’s, 2×6’s, plywood, etc – between $800 and $1,200
- PVC pipe and fittings – $100
- Misc – $250
This 16′ x 33′ Portable Farms Aquaponics System will feed ten people
their table vegetables and also,
a weekly servings of fish (tilapia) FOREVER.
The entire Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course©, Sections A-Z, must be satisfactorily completed within 12 months from the date of enrollment in order to qualify for graduation or the Portable Farms® Kit.
Read the outline to our entire Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© at Aquaponics University: CLICK HERE.
To size it properly, use the formula for a highly efficient aquaponics system (think Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems) of 25 sq ft of grow space which is necessary for each adult. This ‘small acreage’ will feed that adult all of their surface vegetables year round forever and provide a source of protein: fish.
This is the same 16′ x 33′ greenhouse (shown above)
a few weeks after the installation was complete.
Aquaponics with Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems
- Build, own and operate your own backyard aquaponics system.
- Feed a family of eight year round with one module of Portable Farms® Aquaponics System.
- Start a commercial aquaponics installation by installing twenty to thirty modules and sell the food you grow.
CLICK HERE TO READ Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Online Course© that includes a Portable Farms® Kit.